We are sure you know it but… think a moment… in a world of uncertainty Malaga province can offer you the stability and diversity you need to organize your next meeting or event. Malaga or Marbella are close and safe
- Malaga has the biggest international airport after Madrid and Barcelona offering many direct flight connections from Europe.
- For the third consecutive year, Málaga turned out to be Spain´s fastest growing urban destination.
- Within 2h you could reach the main Andalusian cities: Seville Cordoba, or Granada.
- Good weather is guaranteed; a pleasant temperature all year round.
- You will find a wide range of exclusive hotels as well as beach resorts, great venues overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and many conference facilities.
- Either in a tapas bar of in one of the 8 Michelin starred restaurants, you will enjoy the most exquisite gastronomy.
- Clubbing in Puerto Banus, Convertible Tour to Ronda, sailing on a catamaran or simply shopping in one of the open-air Malls … you will by sure enjoy the leisure facilities that Malaga/Marbella has to offer.
- And if you prefer sport activities, what about canyoning, a golf clinic or a mountain bike tour? and combined with a paella on a beach restaurant to end the morning?
Check also this site for further information.